- Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- All returns have a 10% re-stocking fee and you will be responsible for shipping costs, unless they were damaged in transit or are defective.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 business days.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
DAMAGED GOOD UPON DELIVERY
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your product to report a damaged delivery.
- You must note any box damage on the freight bill in order to file a claim. Better yet, refuse delivery if there is major damage to the shipping box.
- We will not be held responsible for the shipping of a damaged item back to us if you do not opt for a replacement.
- If our Customer Service department finds that the item is not damaged, you may be responsible for additional shipping costs as well as a 10% re-stocking fee.
- If you are not present at time of delivery, you cannot claim an item is damaged.